We hope this message finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the course of this year, and all of us are looking forward to resuming normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
As a healthcare facility, we have structured our schedule and work environment to this end, including:
- Masks required at all times regardless of vaccination status (Masks available upon request).
- Limited Waiting Room - due to our limited space and capacity, we are limiting patients waiting inside the office. Because of this, we recommend coming to your appointment right on time - not early.
- No food or drink is allowed in the office.
- Appointment only for all optometrists and technicians.
- Important: appointments are to be attended alone unless supervision is required, such as in the case of a minor. FaceTime / Video Chats are welcome!
- During this time, it is imperative that you stay at home and reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any symptoms including a fever over 100.4 degrees, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, severe fatigue OR if you or a family member have had contact with another person with confirmed COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to sanitize your hands.
- Masks are worn by all at all times.
- You will be directed to a seat or asked to wait at the front of the office for the doctor.
- Each patient in the office will be attended to by a staff member: doctor, optician, technician or front desk specialist.
Thank you for your understanding during this time. Please e-mail or call the office if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Eye Carumba Optometry Team
What Our Patients Say
I have been seeing the folks here at Eye Carumba for at least 10 years and why because they deliver. Their staff is always pleasant and timely and the doctors know what they are talking about, they have never steered me wrong. They are quick to answer my emails and very through when explaining so that you understand what it is they are saying, because they care. I would not go anywhere else.